507 Boston Turnpike
Route 9 Automall
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Paint Protection Film
Vehicle Owner Care Instructions
- Allow a minimum of 24 hours for film to cure before washing or applying any other treatment.
- Simply wash with a mild soap and warm water, just like you would your vehicle.
- Remove any foreign material (i.e., bugs, bird droppings, etc.) as quickly as possible in order to avoid permanent staining.
- Wash car at least once a month.
- If using a high pressure wash, keep nozzle at least 36 ̋ away from Protection Plus Film edges to avoid lifting.
- Wax 2 times per year using dye-free wax
- For wax build-up around edges, gently use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.
- For general questions about Paint Protection Film, call 1-508-845-5038
- Do NOT use any of the following directly on the film:
- Powder-based or abrasive cleaners
- Solvent-based degreasers
- Rubbing compound, clay, or other type
of abrasive material
- High-speed buffing or polishing equipment
- Bug/tar removers
Protection Plus LLC •
507 Boston Turnpike •
Warranty varies from 5-10 years depending on film and manufacturers. We carry only self healing films